Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wandervogel.

I am very much in the mood of wanting to travel this week. I really want to go somewhere and explore. I'm getting a real travel itch with all of this sitting still and focus on school and the like. I need to do something outside of my current spectrum very soon. Perhaps another trip to Toronto will slake my wanderlust. Or maybe Montreal, just to experience something new. Although, I want to re-experience Toronto now that I know my way around and would budget my time a lot better.


I've also been wanting to focus more ardently on my Spanish. I have been neglecting it, aside from listening to tons of Spanish music. I might go for Podcasts in Spanish to force myself to immerse, even if that only leads to understanding it spoken rather than speaking it the absolute best.

To get into today's picks, I was definitely feeling a bit cheeky and desirous of escape. I think those feelings are pretty clearly expressed...enough talk, check 'em out.


I love a light read, and this book will definitely turn heads as you flip through it on the train. From VintageEtc.




This dress is beyond perfect for those mornings when you wake up feeling like Eddie Van Halen. That happens to me frequently, I dunno about you! From darrylblack.




On my travels, I like to stand out on my own terms and make friends with my winning personality. ;) However, wearing a conversation piece doesn't hurt! This cute little necklace gives you a quick moustache without the hormonal imbalance! From honeypopjewellry.




Now, the human body is beautiful, but that statement is a complete cop-out. The reason I love these rings is because they're a bit dirty and dirty is fun. From thelovelyteaspoon.



So, that was fun. Now, I'm off. I am having a very funny chat with my friend at the moment while simultaneously flirting with the library attendent. The life of a wandering dreamer!


I think John Keats said it best,

"O for a draught of vintage! that hath been
Cool'd a long age in the deep-delvèd earth,
Tasting of Flora and the country-green,
Dance, and Provençal song, and sunburnt mirth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment