Monday, February 1, 2010

Tongue in Cheek.

Today's entry is devoted to my sister and all of the guys who tend to get too eager. It's a wedding themed entry! Get excited! (Though no one on this end is getting married ANYTIME soon!)

I'm basically going to go from top to bottom with this one, all from Etsy! Enjoy! I'm gonna stick to my end of things, though. Wouldn't want to get too rpesumptive!

Dress. Invitations. Cake. Favors. Garter. Hair Pin. Shoes. Ring. Flower Bouquet.


Let's begin!

The dress, it has lovely accents but still that beautiful, soft look every bride dreams of! All of the dresses from this seller are beautiful though, englishdept.



The invitations are so pretty and the color scheme can carry nicely into a modern wedding! From sanskripts.



The cake must be custom, but if you're in the Seattle area this seller makes beautiful cakes! From cakegrll



This is a bit upper class of me, but I love the idea of these monogram cookies piled high on the tasty treats table! Imagine--your initials and theirs in cookie form. Perfection! From peacelovecookies.



The garter (a special treat for your new spouse ;D) I chose is from myrakim I love the little beads (your something blue!) and think it would be a lovely memento!



On one's wedding day, one's hair must be in perfect order and topped off with a lovely pin. This one from PastEnchantments is gorgeous and simple.



I was a bit conflicted on the shoes, but these goldies are so cute I couldn't resist. From dldarcy.




Of course, the ring is essential! That lovely thing he slides on your hand on your wedding day is just too nice, but we all know the shininess comes with the engagement ring! This one is too pretty. From lonestarestates.



The flower bouquet is a classic wedding piece. This one from SurroundingsOnline does the trick for me. Simple. Pretty. Pink!




I must admit, searching for wedding items on a silly whim has certainly ignited my internal wedding desires! Everything I sought out, I'd love for myself! I admit it, I have wedding fever today! ;) I hope this got your mind racing about your wedding! No matter how far off in the future that fabulous event may be!

Love ya! ;) (Feel the love!!)

(P.S. Next time, it'll be a 50s themed blog in honor of a sweet little idea I had!)

No comments:

Post a Comment