Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have had a very interesting week. I've been doing some real thinking about the sorts of things I want to do before I become a cog in the machine and have come up with a short list of absolute necessities.

Here they go:

1. See Plitvice Falls

2. Go to the house where Keats died

3. Climb a mountain

4. Learn an African language

5. Teach politics in Latin America

Now, today's items will be simple: an outfit for a day in the life of a girl embarking on one of those great adventures. They fit my current style and are generally adorable, as I am. ;) L'enjoi!

First, it's pretty clear that I have a thing for rings so that'll be my first accessory. I love the pale white and green contrasted in this ring by littlebugjewelry.


Next, it's sunny in Latin America and it certainly gets bright the closer you get to the sun, so sunglasses are a natural necessity. From vintagestyle101


I like to be comfortable, and I know you do too. I can see myself with a graphic tee or even a delicate top under this slouchy vest from RaraeAves.


To bring along all my notes or gear and snacks thisshoulder bag is perfect. The color is neutral enough to be paired with any outfit. From bayanhippo.


Finally, either with leggings or skinny jeans, these boots are perfect for a day of moulding young minds. :) From GirlLeastLikely.



Simple meals are best in the heat and these recipes go perfectly with that spirit. Also, I love pasta and colorful foods! Imagine picking up the veggies needed at the local market in Chile or Argentina. :) No drink this week, since of course you head out and get a tasty fruit drink on the street!

Perfect, colorful pasta. Click.


Spicy risotto balls. See recipe here.



Hope you liked today's entry. I'm going to try and be more consistent with my entries.
AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment