Friday, February 12, 2010

Mucho Amor!

I'm back with some more great love-related items. But first, I must give an homage to the greatest snackum EVER, white Flipz! I'm moments from enjoying them.

At any rate, back to the love!

I hope you adore today's stuff. There are some great his/hers couplings today.


Up first, we've got a lovely jacket for him and a sweet dress for her. Possibly for a special date night? Or any night!

I absolutely love cotton dresses, especially when I want to feel completely comfortable in my skin. It's always so breathable, and perfect for leaning in close to your sweetie! Did I mention I love anything that cinches at the waist and doesn't try too hard? From nstylevintage




This is a bit of a lens into the sorta fellow I like, but I think this jacket is beyond perfect for any guy! And I love the way this seller presents their wares! From MotherMidnight.





Next up, gifts to exchange at your date night! I know, I know...it's a holiday driven by consumerism, etc. Well, since we're getting all vintage/handmade items we're really boosting individual creativity and thus helping effect the market in a positive way. :) XOXO!


This leather bracelet set is pretty cool. Wouldn't it look good on your guy? From IsSilver




In my mind, everybody likes art. However, everybody doesn't like perfect, sweet, colorful prints. But guess what, who cares about those jerks? Look at this cute print from printspace. I bet your lady will love it!



Just in case you and your love decide to eat in for this date, here are some tasty recipes you must consider! Cooking together will build the love! ;)

Dessert!. Pretty self-explanatory, looks great, will taste great. Enjoy!




The Main Course. I love salmon, and this salmon en croute seemed like such a simple thing to put together!




The Side. You can't go wrong with rice, and the cilantro will pair well with the salmon!




The Drink. I saw some mangoes at the market the other day and knew I had to incorporate it somehow!




Alrighty, hope you loved the fun love-y stuff today. I need to reward myself with those Flipz I was talking about! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment