Monday, February 8, 2010

Oops.

So, I've neglected y'all. Things have been a bit busy so I haven't been in front of a computer for awhile.

As a reward for returning to read, I'm going to do all romance all the time until Valentine's Day. I will alternate between sappy and sarcastic.

Today, it'll be sappy. I found some sweet items for a man or a woman. If you ever get the urge to sit with your loved one and write in a journal, in your separate little nooks in the house, but always together because you've got a constant reminder of you love right there on your finger, today's entry is for you.

Check it!


First, some rings.


For him a ring from tinahdee



For her, a ring from MintyFreshFusions



A journal for him from inblue.



This cute bow journal is perfect for her! From LucyBlaireCreations.



Alright, I've got to run off to class now! Hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment