Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fatshion! My newest discovery!

For awhile now, I've embraced my "largess," shall we say. I know I'm big and I don't really mind it because I'm healthy and have lost plenty of weight since I first decided to take ownership of my body and my health. That said, I've discovered FATshion, a fun way for chubby girls to share their styles. I'm embarking on my first *blog challenge* adventure!


Begins: June 1st

Ends: July 31st

THE RULES:

Wear shorts (NO LEGGINGS, NO TIGHTS!)
Wear something without sleeves
Wear something STRAPLESS
Rock a bathing suit
Wear a bodycon dress/outfit
Go SPANX/shaper free (might be harder for some of us..ahem…ME)
Rock a maxi dress or something similar
Wear something structure-less
Wear a short skirt/dress
YOUR CHOICE: Something you normally wouldn’t wear/do – BE BRAVE!
HOW TO PLAY:

You must photograph yourself doing each of the things listed above. At the end of July write a post with all of your pictures included stating which rule was followed. Leave me a comment with the link, I’ll post all the links with a poll, and we’ll have everyone vote who rocked the challenge the most!

As I'm sure you can imagine, I'm totally thrilled. I recently had a falling out with someone and could definitely use some cheering up. The best way is to go back to my first love, clothes! :)


I'll have to buy shorts/a maxi dress/a strapless something, but I'm totally up for it. I'll be going out tomorrow to snag some things. (Target, Goodwill, and Marshall's/TJ Maxx shall be my mecca)

No blog entry today. Tomorrow I'll be back and in full-effect! Getting into a nice routine around here, actually. I've started working out!

Bye, dear readers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment