Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Procrastination!

At the moment, I am doing an excellent job of avoiding the reading assignment for my Public Policy class. I have done my daily Etsy searching, checked out Weardrobe, and read my other dailies. Now, here I am, blogging instead of reading!

That said, today I've got a favorite item. Cowls! I especially love this red one from kayemkay

Beyond that, I don't have much to say today and I've got a bit of a headache. One thing, I saw the movie 'The Americanization of Emily' today and I definitely recommend it! I'd even buy it, it was so great. It was suggested by my War and Film professor and I must say he was spot on with it. James Garner's sarcastic Lt. Commander Charlie Madison is my new favorite black and white character. Behind Mr. Smith. ;) And who doesn't love Julie Andrews? Come on!

Now, I absolutely must start reading! Off I go!
Bye all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment