Friday, December 26, 2008

Italia.

I am in talks to adopt an italian greyhound from a family. I have been thinking of his name.

I am probably going to pick up this little fella this weekend, and the name Comet is certainly not going to stick.

That said, here are some names I'm considering:
From Norse mythology, to me, those are perfect for dogs--
Odin, Váli, Nótt
I like Nótt because Comet is black and white, and we'll ignore that Nótt is female. :D

Other possibilities:
Esper
Euripedes, Eurie for short
Claude
Ernest

And outfits are a must! I need to work on it, big time.
Wal-Mart probably has cute, useful sweaters.

Or, Urbanpup.com, if I hit the lottery. :)

I want to ask them if I can just take their things for Comet, since they won't be having him anymore. The crate and sweaters and stuff. If I could take him home this weekend that would be fabulous. I hope they don't try to jerk me hard on the rehoming fee. If so, I will just say I don't think that's a fair price and peace out of the whole thing.

But he's such a sweet heart! They say he behaves badly, though.

C'est tres mal!


Right now, my only issue is that I don't have a car. Tomorrow I am supposed to go meet the fellow for the first time, and I don't know if I will have a ride! My sister's boy should be able to give me a ride, but that's only if she comes back.

Otherwise, I will be taking the bus and enjoying and EPIC walk to their house. I wanted to go home and clean for a bit before I met him, in case they wanted to check out my place first. Here's to hoping they don't ask to pop over for a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment