Monday, December 15, 2008

body decor. home decor.

thisisnonsense.

I meant that.

here it is:

I have a strong desire to buy things.


Specifically, silk scarves and soft sweaters.


Also, being androgynous is not fun.Or, it's less fun that I originally thought. The effort it takes to create my gender fiction is getting old.

So oooollllllllldddddd.


I need a new camera, as my previous one has been robbed by a foolish person.I'm considering going for a CoolPix one. Something with at least 8 megapixels, video playback, with sound, and a wide screen. To document this season, it is worthwhile.

Also, I am taking two of my professors again next semester. Score for at least three recommendations now! =P Plus, they are good at what they do. Profesora Valdes better be grateful I'm taking a Saturday class for her! But she's so sweet and reminds me of my grandmother with how strict she is when it comes to her standards. I love it! And Doc Kessel is just a badass for good measure.
And, all As this bit around. Makes me feel semi-capable. ;] Even though I lazed about and took four classes. It was a lovely bit of lazing.

I am listening to Te Voy a Querer, by JLo. =D


I must get some wooden chairs for my house. I've already got one, and another would be nice for next to the dorr to place things on when I get in. I want a rocking chair too, for the living room. One of those old-timey ones that's been used by many bottoms. I need some story furniture in my life. Having mostly brand-new furniture makes me feel funny (everything except bedside table + t.v. stand/food tray are new). I also want to play with colors in my outfits a bit more. My gran sent me some pastel thermals, and I'm thinking of trying them under a few tops with a scarf.
I'd like to see how that looks. Mostly, I want to try things I never have before so I don't get boxed in.

photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment