Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Star Wars!

So, I love Star Wars. It is the only saga that I've actually taken an interest in. It's awesome. I loved Hayden Christensen as Annakin as much as I loved Harrison Ford as Han Solo. Both sets of films had so many high points, I won't list them here. LOL. :)


As you can imagine, there are tons of great items on Etsy related to Star Wars and here are just a few! :)

First off, my favorite characters from Star Wars are definitely Boba Fett and Jango Fett. This candy is such a cute little rendition of of Boba Fett! :) I always used to play him on one of my Star Wars video games from N64 all those years ago! From nicegifts.




Of course, showing your support for the Rebel Alliance around the house is a total necessity! These coasters help you do just that! From BlythHouseCreations.




I love phone covers and I love Stormtroopers, this cover does the trick. From nokomomo.




Yoda. On a t-shirt. Providing you constant life advice. Perfect! This t-shirt does it for me! I love the chalky look! From I Candy Designs.




This is just badass. It doesn't really need much set-up, Vader, on your laptop, SWEET! From LanaKole.




I didn't know that people made crayons, but they do! This Star Wars set has all the quintessential characters. From GaddyNipperCrayons.



Today's entry was simple, but I really enjoyed browsing through all the great Star Wars stuff on Etsy. There is really SO much more that I couldn't touch on, so check it out on your own!

Signing off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment